We collect certain information or data about you when you use this website:
- Questions, queries, comments or feedback you leave if you send an email to us or submit a contact form on our website.
- Your IP address, the web browser you have used, and details such as the make and model of the device you have used to access the website.
- Your address if you make an order or request us to send you a brochure or other correspondence via post.
- Your email address if you interact with any of the forms on our website, including newsletter sign up, brochure requests and contact forms.
- Any preferences / options you have set on our website.
- The names and addresses of any additional members of your party when making a booking.
- Any additional information you submit to us when making a booking.
We collect this data so that we can:
- Improve our website and marketing campaigns by monitoring how the website is used.
- Respond to any contact.
- Send you a brochure.
- Process a transaction / make a booking.
- Provide you with assistance if required.
Where your data is stored
Your data is stored on our Servers in the UK.
If you make a booking or enquiry with us your data is also stored on our booking system server. Which is managed and maintained by our booking system provider.
We do not store credit card or debit card information; this is passed directly from you directly to our payment provider who process the transaction.
We may transmit your data to other companies who provide us with services that enable us to provide our services. Such as hosting companies that host our website(s) and servers. These companies may store copies of your data on their own servers which may be located anywhere in the world.
By submitting your personal data and using the website you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting data over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We may transmit your data (such as your email address, address, name, etc.) to our email marketing service provider, website hosting companies, mailing houses to send you a brochure, analytics providers such a google.
We may download or view your data to Richardsons Leisure Ltd computers and devices from time to time. These devices are all password protected. We may also transmit your data between Richardsons Leisure Ltd computer systems using standard data transmitting techniques.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
You can find out what information we hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites